Effective date: January 19th, 2021
In this policy we want to tell you who we are, what data we process about you, why we collect it, what we use it for and how we protect it, care for it and retain it. Why? Because your privacy is important to us.
To make this policy more user-friendly, we use “we”, “us”, “our” etc. to mean our company, ET Sustainability Hub ApS. When we refer to “you”, we mean you as a user of our website, e.g. when you request a demo, ask for a compliance check, ask to be contacted, sign up for our newsletters, sign up for our service, register yourself as a business user in our product, etc.
When we talk about our “website” we mean https://tripdoodler.com, including other sites we own and operate, e.g. tripdoodler.com, app.tripdoodler.com. On our website, in our emails, and on our social-media profiles, we have links to websites that aren’t ours.
This policy doesn’t cover how those websites/companies process your data. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit. We are the data controller for the personal data we process about you in accordance with this policy. You can read more about what that means on the EU’s GDPR portal.
When you sign up for our newsletters or our product, we collect the following data about you: Your name, email, location, phone number and image.
We also collect information about how you use our product. We collect the information you provide us when we do a compliance check and when you contact us for support. Here are more examples of what we mean by “consumer data” and the type of additional data we collect: what changes you made to e.g. your trips." into "what changes you made to e.g. your rating of a business.
This data also includes other types of interactions you will have with us and our service, e.g customer support, account and product setup, user interviews, UX research, customer feedback etc. When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser.
It includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, your user agent, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We use your data for these purposes:
• To deliver our services to you,
• To ensure that you can log into our product, incl. giving you access to your account,
• Identify you as a user when you log into our product and log and save the actions you take when you use our product,
• Improve or modifying our website, our services, including our widgets, and products to you,
• Respond to your questions and provide you with customer service and support, including sending service related messages to you,
• Send you newsletters, carry out a compliance check, provide you with offers and send you different types of marketing material,
• Comply with legal obligations and requirements, requests from public and governmental authorities, relevant industry standards and our internal policies and protect our operations and our rights,
• Engage in various internal business purposes, i.e data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities,
We may also use your data in other ways but we will inform you about these purposes when we collect your data.
We do not sell or rent your data to marketers or third parties.
We process your data based on the following legal grounds:To perform our contract with you (see Article 6.1.b of the GDPR).
• To comply with our legal obligations (see Article 6.1.c of the GDPR), including the Danish Marketing Practices Act, etc.
• To pursue legitimate business interests of our own related to operating our website and providing our services to you, or to pursue the legitimate interests of third parties as long as your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (see Article 6.1.f of the GDPR).
• For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, where necessary (see Article 9.2.f of the GDPR).
• Some of these grounds for processing your data overlap, so there may be several reasons that justify us processing your data.
• When you have expressly given your consent to us to process your data (see Article 6.1.a of the GDPR), e.g. when subscribing to our newsletters, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
• If you withdraw your consent, we might still have the right to process your information if it is required or justified by the legal grounds above.
• If you would like more information about our legal basis for processing your data, please contact us (see our details elsewhere in this policy).
We use specific companies to help us deliver our services to you, such as sending out newsletters and running our website.
These third-party companies are sub-processors, which means that they are not entitled to use the data for their own purposes. We have contracts with them that mean that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it.
They must not share your data with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and keep it for the period we tell them to. Here are a list of some of the sub-processors we use:
Registration number: 32880088
København S, Danmark
Njalsgade 21 G, 3.
2300 København S
We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect your data within our company.
The Internet is not a 100% secure environment and that means we cannot guarantee the security of the data you transmit to us.
Emails sent via the Internet might not be encrypted, so we advise you not to include any confidential information in your emails to us.
The length of time we keep your data depends on the type of data we are processing and why we are processing it.
We keep your data for as long as you are subscribed to our newsletters, email marketing, etc.
If you ask us to unsubscribe you, we will keep your data for 24 months after your request so we can show that we have honored your request, and to make sure that you aren’t receiving our email marketing and newsletters.
If we have collected publicly-accessible information about you for the purpose of being able to carry out marketing activities, we will keep that data for as long as the relevant activity continues, and for two years.
We will keep your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes of the course, event or seminar in question, and for evaluating them.
We will keep your data about your sign-up and registration as long as you have an account with us, so that we can fulfill our legal obligations.
If you will ever want your data to be deleted please kindly let us know. If you are employed by one of our customers, we will keep your data as long as we have a business relationship with that customer.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are being processed.
As a general rule, data will be kept for as long as you use our product or have an account with us plus 1 years following the conclusion of your account / customer relationship with us.
Special circumstances or legal requirements may mean that these periods may be shorter or longer, e.g. for us to comply with legal requirements for the erasure or keeping of data.
You have rights we want to make you aware of. Your rights will depend on our reason for processing your data.
You can always ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate and you can also also ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
You can also ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances and the same goes for your right to object to processing.
This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask us to transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to give it to you.
This right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
The easiest way to exercise your rights is to email us at email@example.com
We have one month to respond to you. You can always lodge a complaint with a relevant data-protection authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency (www.datatilsynet.dk)
If you have subscribed to our newsletters or asked to receive marketing material from us, you can always unsubscribe. We include a link in all of these emails that you can use to easily unsubscribe.
You can also unsubscribe by sending us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our company information:
ET Sustainability Hub ApS
Frederikskaj 4, 1.sal
2450 Copenhagen SV, Denmark
Company registration number: 44203103
You can always write to us at: email@example.com or call us at +45 53590100
Sometimes we need to make changes to this policy to reflect our current practices.
We will take reasonable steps to let you know about changes via our website.
If you are a registered user, we will notify you by email if significant changes are being made to the policy.
We will use the contact details you gave us, when you signed up.
You are responsible for keeping those details up to date. If you continue to use our website or services after notification of changes to this policy, we will treat that as your acceptance of those changes.